Friday 23 December 2016

Up for a Challenge - part 2

I know its just before Christmas and you are not really thinking about painting perhaps, but after the festivities when things all quieten down, you might find yourself at a loose end? Once the house has emptied?
If that is the case, you may want to see my interpretation of the challenge I set you in the Leisure Painter magazine in last months issue.
Now I can't show you all of the images of how I did it, because those are in the magazine, but I can show you my final version.
If you look at the reference photo I provided you with is the past blog post, you will be able to see the changes I made.


This uses techniques featured in my Water-soluble Media book, so if you have it, you will be able to follow this article and compare it with tips from the book.
 If you would like to take part in this challenge, please submit images of your finished painting to dawn@tapc.co.uk and she will show the results on the project area of 'Leisure Painters' website www.painters-online.co.uk
I shall select a group of paintings to critique over the coming weeks and these will appear in a future issue of Leisure Painter magazine. If you would like to see your work printed in the magazine then get out your paints and have a go.


No comments: