Friday 14 November 2014

Paintings sold

My new collection of winter paintings are now at the gallery in Burford, I dropped them off less than two weeks ago and was thrilled to get a call on Monday to tell me that a third had sold on the first week-end, and to please bring in some more!
Goodness that was quick, they can't have been on the wall long.
I have five more ready to take this week-end.
These are a couple of the ones just sold.


This is a lovely walk I do in all weathers, the trees are so varied and the snow clings to the branches. We were lucky with a big snow fall, so I painted this one.



This is the view from the other direction looking towards the village.
I know I shouldn't really wish for snow, but I do hope we get some this winter, I really missed it last winter!




No comments: