Monday 25 November 2013

Water Lilies Workshop


We had such a lovely day on Saturday, the sun was shining and the group that came to paint Water Lilies with me did really well. This workshop was so popular I had to turn people away, so I am sorry for those of you who missed out.

finished painting 11 x 15 inches

Painting watercolour washes might seem simple, but the wetness of the brush and depth of colour are so important to achieve a good result, there was a lot to get through during the day, but we all finished on time, so well done to everyone.
I know many of you are asking about workshops next year.....

I shall add them to my website in April 2014. If you put your email address in the 'follow by email box' to receive blog updates, you will know when I have added them to my site.

This was my last workshop this year, during the next couple of months I catch up on painting, writing and organising as well as enjoying precious family time, I may not blog as much and only if I have something I think you may be interested in, this becomes my artistic hibernation time so I can emerge in the Spring refreshed and invigorated with new ideas and renewed enthusiasm.

No comments: