Tuesday 12 February 2013

Demonstrations at Patchings in 2013

I am delighted to be invited to demonstrate again this year at The Patchings Art Festival 6th - 9th June. This wonderful 4 day outdoor show is held each year near Nottingham and this year it is Patchings 25th Anniversary! Congratulations.
If you like art, painting, sculpting, glass work, wood turning, jewelry making, anything to do with art, or indeed just to have a lovely day out, then this is for you! There are huge marquees (so don't worry about getting too hot in the sun) and a brass band (if you want to sit outside with a cool drink and rest your legs)

I visited Patchings for the first time as a budding artist 18 years ago and loved it, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be painting there in front of so many people!
I will be using Daler-Rowney art materials and demonstrating on behalf of The Artist and Leisure Painter magazines in their marquee.
Previous Patchings demo

I will be demonstrating on each day of the show, my demos are all FREE, just come into The Artist and Leisure Painter marquee and have a seat (get there early because it gets pretty full) Each demo takes about half an hour and the start times are
10.30am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm
I will complete one painting at each demo, its fast and keeps me on my toes having to paint 20 paintings during the show! I will be using watercolours, acrylics, acrylic inks and pastels (not all at the same time of course)
You can come over and say hello, chat to me, or ask me about painting. You can also have a look at The Artist and Leisure Painter magazines on display and renew your subscription perhaps?
If you take out a subscription, you will be able to take away with you a choice of Daler-Rowney art materials ( Daler-Rowney are supplying these art materials FREE with your magazine subscription)


For more information about the Patchings Art Festival


No comments: