Saturday 3 January 2015

A speechless new year!

Happy New Year to all of you who read my blog from time to time. We had a lovely Christmas with family as I hope you did too.


As you know I have been off painting outdoors quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and I think the damp air has got to me... last night I had a bit of a cough and a sore throat and this morning.... no voice. Not a peep!  Maggie May just can't understand why I am not chatting to her, calling her and giving her treats. Terry on the other hand is enjoying the quiet!  He seems to ask me a lot of questions!

Maggie May on Christmas Day

I am half way through a painting I began outside, I decided to add some snow, but today I just haven't the energy to stand at my easel and finish it, so I think today will be a 'planning day' or perhaps a napping day.

This is how far I have got with it. Its looking good so its something to look forward to doing soon. I'll show you how it turns out when its finished. 


.


No comments: