Monday 10 June 2013

Back home after Patchings

I had a great 4 days at the Patchings Art show and met so many talented artists.
It was so nice to chat to Ken Howard again, the last time we painted together was in Greece for a week last year. Ann Blockley lives so close to me that we are meeting up soon which will be good. I met Haidee-Jo Summers after tweeting all year which was lovely, and managed to catch up with Peter Barker again, I try and use my short breaks in the demo schedule to dash around and say hello to other artists but never get the chance to see as many as I would like.

The demos went very well with a full marquee each day. We were also blessed with a good deal of sunshine and NO rain - wonderful! Chas did a wonderful job organising it all and I have been invited to return next year and demonstrate again for the Artist and Leisure Painter magazine in their marquee.

happy crowds


I did 5 demos each day, each took approx. 30 minutes, here are three of them
me demonstrating
first demo in watercolour
 
another using watercolour and acrylics
another using watercolour and pastel.



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was so lovely to meet you at last! I hope we have the same sunshine next year! :-)