Sunday 24 February 2019

Great memories


It has been a wonderful week, I have loved the beach and the waves have been great. Despite my costume filling up with sand in the most bizarre places, the body surfing has been such fun!





I managed to read an entire book! which did not include  pictures!



Riding on this little train has been fun
The weight lifting kept me fit

Our last evening


Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read about my week away, especially those of you who have emailed me with comments and suggestions. I have now been back at home for more than a week and it all seems so long ago.


1 comment:

Ramblings from Canada said...

Dear Fiona,
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your photos and hearing about your adventures (and misadventures haha) on your holiday. It looks like such a beautiful place to visit!

With warmest regards,
Ramblings from Canada