Monday 23 January 2017

New Spring Workshops available

This year is proving to be incredibly busy once again, but I have three Saturdays I am dedicating to those of you who want to paint with me this Spring.
Due to the limited number of workshops available, I am offering three very different subjects and all with different techniques, once I get an idea of which are the most popular I will then begin to plan some Autumn days.
I have decided that I really must get better at keeping in touch with you.... an emailing list is now something I think I ought to do, not that I want to bombard you with emails, its just sometimes when I want to share something exciting with you, I can just ping an email off to you, so if you would like to go on that list, do email me and I will add you to it  fiona@fionapeart.com 
You can of course unsubscribe if you change your mind.

I am working on some exciting watercolours at present, really pushing boundaries and having lots of fun, its using techniques I would love to share with you in the future.


mid-way through my exciting workshop example 


keeping things simple
I have just noticed a circular blurred section in my figures photo, (near the boys face) when I took a closer look at my camera there is a spot of dirt on it...  



No comments: