Monday 2 November 2015

Time Flies

The past few weeks have just flown by in a bit of a whirlwind and I have,  I am afraid neglected my blog somewhat! I seem to have had a lot of deadlines, demos and workshops as well as some very important family time, with a lovely new arrival which I am thoroughly enjoying.



I had a lovely walk on Lythem St Annes beach on Saturday, its a lovely beach, particularly loved by dog walkers. The tide goes out for miles so the beach is vast, you can see tiny little figures way out on the water line and when the tide comes in, it rushes in so fast that people have been known to get trapped on sand banks, so you have to be very careful.



I have prepared my 20 paintings for the NEC show in Birmingham later this week. For those of you who don't know what the show is, its an art show designed to inspire people to paint, draw and be creative. I have been asked to demonstrate again this year for THE ARTIST &  LEISURE PAINTER magazines on their stand, so that is where you will find me. I paint 5 paintings each day giving lots of tips and ideas along the way. This year my theme is 'figures' although I also have a couple of surprises planned to keep me on my toes.

No comments: